I know the last post was about a notebook too, the Nintendo Game Boy Notebook, but no, I Need That Shit is not going all out on notebooks. I don’t really use them anymore. I’ve gone digital. That doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate a nice notebook when I see one, though and The Shining Notebook is pretty nice. You can get it for:
They call it “The Shining Jack’s Journal” but it’s just a notebook. If you want to use it as a journal you can use it as a journal. If you want to use it for some other purpose you are free to do so. As far as I can see, there are no dates in it. The Shining notebook does have a nice ribbon to use a bookmark.
- The Shining Jack’s Journal
- Officially-licensed The Shining merchandise
- Blank, lined notebook is ready for your words
- Has 232 pages on which to write
- Each page includes themed imprints
- Journal includes ribbon bookmark
- Endpapers include character artwork
- For fans of Stephen King, Jack Nicholson, and horror
- Dimensions: 5 1/2″ wide x 8 1/2″ high
At 5 1/2″ wide x 8 1/2″ high and with 232 pages, the Shining notebook is the perfect size to toss in your bag for a quiet weekend away at an isolated hotel with your family. Just be careful of room 237, try to avoid the blood, and don’t get lost in the hedge maze!