The Rocketbook Everlast Smart Notebook seems to be really useful. I ordered one and it is shipping so I will soon find out if it’s as good as it seems. It’s just under $30 for one with a pen at Amazon.com at the moment.
The RocketBook was a crowdfunded project and the Rocketbook Everlast Smart Notebook is the follow-up to that notebook and it seems to be a better option. It provides a classic pen and paper experience for the digital age. The Everlast is endlessly reusable and easily connects to various cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and Evernote through the Rocketbook app. When you write using any pen from the Pilot Frixion line, your writing sticks to Everlast pages like regular paper. But add a drop of water… and the notebook erases like magic.
- 36 reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth when used with Pilot FriXion pens
- Allow 15 seconds for ink to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages
- Blast your notes to Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, OneNote, Slack, iCloud and email
- Works with any pen, marker or highlighter from the Pilot Frixion line (one pen is included)
- No more wasting paper – this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly