This is a nice romantic mug for fans of DC Comics Batman and Catwoman. And this DC Comics Batman and Catwoman Mug is not a bad price either. Microwave and dishwasher safe, too. You can get it for:
- Officially-licensed DC Comics merchandise
- Their relationship is heating up… thanks to that coffee you poured in!
- Black mug features an easy grip handle
- Comics-inspired design with grey and yellow dot background
- Whip your mornings into shape!
- Capacity: 14 oz.
- Materials: Durable, toxin-free ceramic
- Care Instructions: Top rack dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Ages 8+
This 14-ounce black ceramic DC Comics Batman and Catwoman Mug celebrates the greatest love Gotham has to offer (if you discount Harley and Joker, because… well, there’s dysfunction and then there’s DYSFUNCTION). The comics-inspired design features the Bat and the Cat standing back to back. The tie that binds them? A whip. Naturally.
Selina Kyle aka Catwoman has been Batman’s most enduring love interest and is known for her complex love-hate relationship with him. As a Gotham City burglar, Catwoman typically wears a tight, one-piece outfit and a bullwhip is her weapon of choice. She was originally seen as a supervillain and adversary of Batman, but since the 1990s, Catwoman has been featured in an eponymous series portrayed as an anti-heroine, often doing the wrong things for the right reasons.
If Star Wars is your thing, be sure to check out this I Love You/I Know Star Wars Mug.