I used to eat a lot of Snickers bars when I was a student. In Ireland, they used to be called Marathon bars and I remember for a while after the name change I insisted on calling them Marathons. Marathon is a pretty silly name for a candy bar, though. I’m not saying that Snickers isn’t a totally ridiculous name either. And speaking of ridiculous, this 1-Pound Snickers Bar is ridiculously big. To get a better understanding of how big this Snickers is, check out the video below of some dude eating one. You can get one of these humungous Snickers bars for $9.98 at Amazon.com at the moment.
About the 1-Pound Snickers Bar
- Contains one (1) 1-pound SNICKERS Slice n’ Share Giant Chocolate Candy Bar
- Grab nine of your closest friends to share this giant, 1-lb. SNICKERS Bar
- Give as a holiday gift, stocking stuffer, birthday present, prize or gift basket extra
- Top off your favorite desserts with delicious SNICKERS Candy Pieces
- Giant SNICKERS Original Chocolate Bars are made with delicious peanuts, nougat, caramel and milk chocolate
Satisfy your love for giant chocolate taste with the one-pound SNICKERS Giant Size Slice n’ Share Candy Bar. This favorite chocolate candy bar is made with milk chocolate, peanuts, caramel, and nougat. The SNICKERS Slice n’ Share Candy Bar can be generously shared with your friends or family, and it can also be a novelty holiday gift, stocking stuffer, birthday present, graduation gift or surprise for chocolate lovers.